Due Date: Fri 2 Sep
- Ensure you have a functioning development environment.
- Ensure you can access the course examples.
Verification of Development Environment
To verify that you have a functioning development environment, perform the following steps.
- Open your IDE (VS or MonoDevelop).
- Check out the hello-csharp project from the repository into your IDE.
- Build the project.
- Run the project.
- Run the unit tests. (In MonoDevelop, you might have to open the corresponding source file first.)
It is crucial that you resolve any problems you have by the end of this week with the help of the TA or the instructor.
- solution view after successful build
- output of running the project
- output of running unit tests