Due Date: Fri 9 Sep
- Familiarity with test-driven development.
- Familiarity with performance considerations.
- Refresher of linear data structures.
- Start with the list-performance-csharp example from the course repository.
- Add the missing test cases as described in the inline comment.
- Run the unit tests.
- Enable the display of test times in the unit test view and expand the tests. You should now see the test running time for each test method. Take a screenshot of this view.
- Based on the previous item, answer the following questions:
- Which of the two list implementations performs better as the size of the list increases?
- Is one type of list always better than the other, or does the performance depend on the specific operation we perform?
- (1 point) maintaining correct given project structure
- (1 points) add missing test cases
- (1 points) screenshot with running times
- (2 points) written responses