Due Date: Thu 10 Feb
There are two parts to this project.
Choose your complete development environment:
- language(s): Java is excluded
- REST framework: take a look at this table and choose a framework for your language with support for at least content negotiation
- tool stack
- IDE (optional)
- build and dependency management (ideally, Maven or similar)
- unit testing (e.g., JUnit)
- code coverage (e.g., EMMA, this determines what portion of your code gets exercised by your unit tests)
Some points you may consider:
Prepare a 4 to 7-minute lightning talk to be given in class on the due date.
- One talk per group.
- This talk does not need to be polished!
- Please include the information from part one and a brief rationale for each decision.
- Write on the whiteboard or give a web-based presentation.