Due Date: Fri 9 Sep
- Ensure you have a functioning development environment.
- Ensure you can access the course examples.
Verification of Development Environment
To verify that you have a functioning development environment, perform the following steps.
- Open your IDE (Eclipse or other).
- Check out the hello-scalatest-eclipse project from the repository.
- Build the project.
- Run the project.
- Run the unit tests.
It is crucial that you resolve any problems you have by the end of this week with the help of the TA or the instructor.
- Scala perspective after successful build
- output of running the project
- output of running unit tests